Nanaimo Ladysmith Public Schools resides within the traditional territories of the Snuneymuxw, Snaw-Naw-As and Stz’uminus First Nations. In addition, the district is a proud community partner with the Tillicum Lelum Aboriginal Friendship Centre and the Mid Island Métis Nation.
We offer a full range of programs from Kindergarten to Grade 12, and also have programs for pre-schoolers and adult learners.
- There are more than 14,300 students enrolled in the district
- 28 elementary schools (Kindergarten to Grade 7)
- 6 secondary schools (Grades 8 to 12)
- 1 Distributed Learning school (Kindergarten to Grade 12)
- There are about 2,000 employees
- Population of district (2016 Census): 126,047
- An overall budget of $132.5 million of which $118.2 million is the operating budget.
Vision Success for All Mission Nanaimo Ladysmith Public Schools, together with families [...]
The Facilities Department is responsible for: Operations - Cleaning of schools and othe [...]
On April 26, 2017, the Board of Education agreed to update the district's strategic plan d [...]
Catchment Map (pdf) Detailed list of secondary/elementary feeder schools This map [...]
When deciding to close schools or cancel busing on days of inclement weather, decisions ar [...]
This past year, education partners worked together to improve school district and scho [...]
Nanaimo Ladysmith Public Schools are committed to initiatives that support the continuou [...]
Board Policies are statements that guide the desired operation of Nanaimo Ladysmith Publi [...]
Your browser does not support inline frames or is currently configured not to display inli [...]