A New Way to Register For School
Before you begin, you will need the following:
- A valid email address
- Photo or scan showing proof of your child’s age and citizenship (ie. Birth certificate)
- Photo or scan showing proof of BC residency (ie. Mortgage or bank statement, utility bill, driver’s license, etc.)
Early and Late French Immersion, and Departure Bay Eco-school students will have until January 31, 2017 to register online. Student selection will once again be determined by lottery, with parents being notified by Friday, February 3, 2017.
New Secondary School Academy, Out-of-Catchment and Out of District student applications are due March 31, 2017.
More information about the registration process
Should you have additional questions, please email email@example.com.
- Asthma Emergency Plan
- Anaphylactic Allergies Emergency Plan
- Seizures Emergency Plan
- Diabetic Emergency Care Plan
- Student Medication Form
- Emergency Plan for Other Medical Conditions
Secondary Academy Applications
* Hockey Skills Academy Application Form
* Pacific Soccer Academy Application Form
* Central Island Lacrosse Academy Application Form
* Vancouver Island Beach Volleyball Academy Application Form
Baseball Academy Application Form
Performing Arts Academy – contact school (250) 751-3408
Jazz Academy – Application Form
* Please note NDSS academies are only date stamped when the academy application and deposit are received.
All Kids go to School
Information for parents of Kindergarten students with special needs.
Bayview Elementary School – Monday to Friday 8:45 to 11:45 a.m.
Cedar Elementary School – Monday to Friday 8:45 to 11:45 a.m.
Fairview Community School – Monday to Friday 8:45 to 11:45 a.m.
Georgia Avenue Community School – Monday to Friday 8:45 to 11:45 a.m.
Ladysmith Primary – Monday to Friday 8:45 to 11:45 a.m.
McGirr Elementary School – Monday to Friday 8:45 to 11:45 a.m.
Quarterway Elementary School – Monday to Friday 12:30 to 3:30 p.m.
Rutherford Elementary School – Monday to Friday 8:45 to 11:45 a.m.