The Secretary-Treasurer's Office provides financial leadership and supports the Board of Education.
The major responsibilities of the Secretary-Treasurer’s Office include:
- Overseeing the business divisions of Finance, Purchasing, Facilities and Planning and Information Systems
- Providing support to the Board of Education
- Recording and maintaining records for the Board and standing committee meetings
- Coordinate Board and standing committee meetings, create and distribute Board correspondence
- Providing business, budget and financial advice to internal and external stakeholders
- Fulfill the responsibilities and requirements of the Secretary-Treasurer as outlined in the School Act