Learning Alternatives offers a number of district alternate programs providing options for students who require flexible learning.
- Students begin post-secondary trades and technical programs during Grade 12
- Students receive dual credits for the post-secondary coursework
- Offers trades, technical and non-trade areas of study
- Hybrid online, face-to-face school
- Dynamic, personalized learning
- Flexible distributed learning opportunities
- Outreach Wellness and Learning (OWL)
- VAST Learning Centre
- Adventure-Based Outdoor Learning (ABOUT)
- Ravens Lelum Teen Parent Learning Centre
2017-18 Goals - Learning Alternatives
- To increase our elective options for all students allowing them to explore new skills in a safe environment.
- To select and implement consistent entry assessments (literacy and numeracy) for all student at the appropriate level for planning both academic and cognitive supports.