The Finance Department prepares the district budget; controlling the collection and disbursement of funds; monitoring revenues and expenditures as compared to the budget; ensuring that all employees are paid accurately and on time; providing accounting guidance to schools; and preparing financial reports.
Finance Department Contacts
- Assistant Secretary-Treasurer Maureen Hambley firstname.lastname@example.org 250 741-5255
- Director of Finance, Budgets and System Development – Taunia Sutton email@example.com 250-741-5221
- Finance Assistants FI-FinanceAssistant@sd68.bc.ca
- Payroll Specialists Payroll@sd68.bc.ca
- Benefit Specialist Benefits@sd68.bc.ca