Online registration is ongoing throughout the year.
Before you begin, you will need the following:
- A valid email address
- Photo or scan showing proof of your child’s age and citizenship
- Photo or scan showing proof of residency
- Please view the complete list of acceptable documents before proceeding
We reserve the right to request additional documents. Applications are not considered complete until all supporting documentation has been submitted.
More information about the registration process
Should you have additional questions, please email email@example.com.
Letter to Parents – December 15, 2017
Out-of-Catchment and Academy Applications for 2018-19 school year
Online Registration Process
The following information will help determine if this process will apply to you.
- Is my child new to Nanaimo Ladysmith Public Schools?
- Do I have a child that will be turning five years old on or before December 31, 2018?
- Do I want to register my child in French Immersion?
- Do I want to register my child in Late French Immersion?
- Do I want to register my child in secondary academies? (Hockey, Soccer, Beach Volleyball, Lacrosse, Baseball, Performing Arts or Jazz)
- Do I want to apply for a school transfer request?
- Do I want to register my child out-of-catchment?