As we are moving towards more in-person sessions, starting in April, our Live Virtual Circle Time will be held on Mondays at 10:30 only. Please rsvp to email@example.com to receive the weekly link.
Our NLPS StrongStart Google Site will continue as a virtual option for families with activities and videos posted weekly for families to enjoy at home.
We now have registration available online – it can be done on a computer, tablet or phone:
- Before you begin the process, please have your child’s birth certificate or passport available.
- Click the link above and fill in all the required spaces.
- Upload a photo or scan of your child’s birth certificate or passport.
- Click the Send button.
- Book your spot – remember to book a spot for both yourself and your child(ren)
For those who prefer, paper copies will still be available. You can also download the PDF Registration form here. Please contact your school to submit a paper copy and required documents. Please remember a photocopy of your child’s birth certificate or passport is also required to register.
StrongStart Live Virtual Circle Time – starting in April, our Live Virtual Circle Time will be held on Mondays at 10:30 only.
- Mark your calendar if you have a child under the age of five years
- There will be songs, stories, games and more…
- Find out more
StrongStart NLPS Google Site
If you are unable to attend in person, visit the NLPS StrongStart Google Site that has weekly videos and activities created for families by our StrongStart facilitators.
Resources for StrongStart Parents
- StrongStart Brochure
- StrongStart Parent Policy
- StrongStart Centres Supporting Board’s Inclusive Goal