Greg is a Registered Professional Planner with over 15 years of experience leading a range of complex, multi-stakeholder community planning and engagement projects.
As a public servant working in a local government setting, Greg has worked closely with the public, elected officials, senior levels of government, and community groups from across the region to lead the creation of Official Community Plans and to administer the development approval process.
Mr. Keller also volunteers with the Coast Emergency Communications Association which provides emergency radio communications services during times of need to the City of Nanaimo and the Regional District of Nanaimo.
Greg’s children attend public school and he is a strong defender of the public education system.
Committee / Board Membership
- Chair, Business Committee
- Board Governance and Policy Advisory Committee
- Environmental Stewardship Committee
- Long Range Facilities Plan (LRFP)
Represented Family of Schools
- Fairview Elementary
- Mountain View Elementary
- École Pauline Haarer Elementary
- École Quarterway Elementary
- École Hammond Bay Elementary
- Gabriola Elementary
- Nanaimo District Secondary (NDSS)