Aligns with the districts goals towards environmental stewardship
eConsent is a new web-based application developed by NLPS IT Services for our schools to electronically request, receive and view a number of required consent and signed permissions from students’ parents, guardians and/or caregivers. The new electronic platform aligns with the district’s goals towards environmental stewardship. It modernizes legacy processes heavily dependent on paper and administrative effort, and is expected to result in significant savings of energy, effort and time, particularly at school start-up.
Collecting Parent or Guardian Consent for:
- The use of student photos and videos
- Walk/Run field trips
- Volunteering in school
- Authorized individuals for emergency release of students
- Technology – the use of Cloud apps
The new release of eConsent (version 1.0) allows:
1) The School Office to send consent requests to parents and guardians and view the responses for every student in the school.
2) Parents to submit responses to consent requests they receive via email.
3) School Teachers to view consent responses for students in their class(es).
As with any initial release of software, there may be unforeseen bumps. Please follow the user guides carefully and report any issues to the NLPS HelpDesk.
User Guides are available below.
Thanks for your patience!